[OpenSIPS-Users] Topology hiding, media proxy and the SDP o= line

Jacek Konieczny jajcus at jajcus.net
Thu May 10 10:35:24 CEST 2012

Hello,

I have an opensips with mediaproxy configured as a SIP gateway between
our PBXes and PSTN trunk providers. I would like to hide our internal
network topology, though I would prefer not to change whole
configuration to B2B. Opensips 1.7 provided the topology_hiding()
function in the dialog module, which mostly does the trick.

Though, a simple detail remained in our requests, that I don't like
– the original IP address in the 'o=' line of the request SDP body ('c='
line is already modified for the media proxy).

Is there any way to do anything about this? It seems this IP address
does not provide any important information.

Greets,
        Jacek