[OpenSIPS-Users] Acc - Can't get db_extra_bye to work

Razvan Crainea razvan at opensips.org
Wed May 2 12:58:59 CEST 2012

Hi, Ryan!

Unfortunately calling loose_route twice won't do the trick. You'll
somehow have to make sure that all AVPs are populated before calling
loose_route the first time. My suggestion is to use CacheDB to keep info
between INVITE and BYE and fetch the info before loose_route.

Răzvan Crainea
OpenSIPS Developer
http://www.opensips-solutions.com