[OpenSIPS-Users] Opensips as load balancer for Freeswitch

Miha miha at softnet.si
Thu Mar 29 15:39:23 CEST 2012

Hi @Bogdan,

calls and registrantions. I will also ask for one explanation this.

Now FS is connected directly to SBC. I am having some trouble finding
out how would this preform.
I guess sip trunk would be made directly to Opensips server who will
load balance calls to different FSs.

My question. Calls from FS will be going to opensips who will forward
them to SBC (how to preform this behavior from opensips?) or are trunks
made also from FSs?

Thanks for expentation.

Regards,
Miha