[OpenSIPS-Users] Opensips failover with drouting

[Digital^Dude] ® millennium.bug at gmail.com
Thu Mar 29 15:08:05 CEST 2012

Yes, dispatcher does both, but it doesn't have the LB logic... it randomly
forwards calls.
Is it possible to have both load_balancer and drouting modules working
seamlessly to handle LB and failover situations?
I managed to get both working but I could only have drouting called in the
failure_route routine... And, in failover cases, calls land in the
failure_route only after the request timeout has elapsed. Giving the call
connect time (in failover case) to be huge.