[OpenSIPS-Users] Opensips failover with drouting

[Digital^Dude] ® millennium.bug at gmail.com
Thu Mar 29 09:17:12 CEST 2012

Hello,

I have set up failover using drouting: use_next_gw.
Now I want the call load on my voice gateways to be distributed in a load
balanced manner. the "load_balancer.so" module and "drouting.so" appear to
operate independently, hence it seems I can only achieve either load
balancing, or failover.

Please let me know if there is a solution to have a load balanced pool of
nodes with failover (using drouting). Sharing opensips.cfg snippets would
be helpful.

--
Thanks.