[OpenSIPS-Users] problem with opensips 1.4

guru singh grsingh750 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 28 15:13:06 CEST 2012

Hi,

I am very new to OpenSIPS, just started evaluating it for the past 3-4 days.
I think the logs are quite detailed and often answer most questions.
Like in your case look at the ERROR lines. You should see if your
script is loading mi_fifo  and also be sure to set the relevant module
parameter. I think that should remove at least these errors.

guru