[OpenSIPS-Users] B2Blogic, 200 OK issues

Nick nikbyte at gmail.com
Wed Mar 28 12:17:19 CEST 2012

I don't know exactly, it is bug or it is not bug.

I solved the problem this way (in global on_reply route):

onreply_route {
   if ([here i filter only b2b replies]) {
        if (nat_uac_test("1")) fix_nated_contact();
        if ( (!search("^Content-Length:[ ]*0")) &&
(nat_uac_test("8")) ) fix_nated_sdp("10");
   }
}

So, this commands executes before b2b_logic module and everything works well.

No NAT on this host (it processed on another proxies), but nathelper
only in onreply_route used.

--
С уважением,
Николай