[OpenSIPS-Users] [NEW] Dynamic Routing enhancements in OpenSIPS 1.8.0

Ali Pey alipey at gmail.com
Tue Mar 27 18:36:10 CEST 2012

What are the differences between the Dynamic Routing and Load-Balancer
Modules?

They seem very similar except that we don't have rules in Load-Balancer
Module. Can DR module be used as a load-balancer? Is it possible to have
the features of both modules together? A load-balancer with rules?

Regards,
Ali