[OpenSIPS-Users] Opensips core function log()

Mi Tan tanmi87 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 22 19:16:18 CET 2012

Hi,
    I have downloaded the source code from www.opensips.org, made it, and
started the Opensips server on my virtual machine. I thought the Opensips
was started correctly and there were no error messages. However, it seemed
that after the client sent the REGISTER message to the server, the server
did nothing. I have used the wireshark to capture packages between client
and server and found that there were only indeed REGISTER packages from
client to server and no replies at all. So I decided to add the "function
log()"  in "function route()" in the /etc/opensips/opensips.cfg to print
some information to see if the server worked properly, but there were no
outputs. In www.opensips.org website, It is said that I could specify the
log level as first parameter, but I couldn't find what parameter to be
specified on the website and I didn't understand where to find the output
of function log(). Could you tell me how to solve these problems? Thank you
very much!

Best wishes!

--

 Tan Mi