[OpenSIPS-Users] Forward UAC Registration with Authentication (like Upper Registration or Passthrough Registration)

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Thu Mar 22 10:15:10 CET 2012

Hi Robert,

First of all, cross-posting to multiple list is not best practice and
annoying. Posting separately on each list is a better way to do it.

Now, going back to your problem. What you are looking for is perfectly
doable with opensips. BUT do NOT expect that someone will simply give a
ready to use script for that - you will have to work for it (getting
help from the list), otherwise simply consider buying something like that.

On your REGISTER scenario, the SBC should simply do a t_relay() forcing
as destination your SIP server (via $du) - simple here; also I
understand that the authentication is end to end (IP phone authenticates
to SIP server), so the SBC has nothing to do here.

So, the first thing to do - relay to REGISTER to SIP server  and get
this part working.