[OpenSIPS-Users] Does create_dialog behave differently on 1.6 than on 1.7?

Saúl Ibarra Corretgé saul at ag-projects.com
Mon Mar 19 22:15:43 CET 2012

HI,

On Mar 19, 2012, at 9:57 PM, osiris123d wrote:

> Saul or Vlad,
>
> Was this ever resolved?  I think I might have the same issue and I am using
> the trunk version.

Yes, it was resolved a while ago, IIRC around the 1.7.0 release, but it was then fixed again.

> I have a Blink user behind NAT that registers and sends invites with private
> IP in its VIA and Contact headers.  I do fix_nated_contact and
> fix_nated_register without issue.  The only problem I have is when OpenSIPS
> sends the OPTIONS message for Dialog keepalives.  It sends the OPTIONS to
> the private IP address instead of the Public IP.  All the other messages in
> the dialog get sent to the public IP and the call is established.  Also in
> the Location table everything has the public IP for "contact" and
> "received".
>
> Here is the link to Pastebin for the ngrep and the location record for the
> caller
>
> http://pastebin.com/SMMsP03m

Dialog ping works for me, really well actually, it's probably some misconfiguration. Do other in dialog requests generated by OpenSIPS work? For example NOTIFY, BYE on timeout, etc.

Saúl Ibarra Corretgé
AG Projects