[OpenSIPS-Users] CDRTool - memory problem

Daniel Conte Laguna danielconte85 at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 19 18:31:42 CET 2012

Hello everybody,
I'm working with CDRTool and I found a problem of memory.I have to work with large tables of data, which increases the memory usage during the execution.
My problem appears when I make any change in the destination table, after this, is enabled Reload rating tables in red.
After reload of rating tables, ratingengine.php start to use large amount of memory that never be release, causing speed problems on my server. This memory is released only when I stop manually CDRTool.
Is the problem perhaps here;
function reloadRatingEngineTables () {.........
 // init CDR datasource$CDR_class  = $DATASOURCES[$RatingEngine['cdr_source']]['class'];$CDRS = new $CDR_class($RatingEngine['cdr_source']);//  is the following line necessary - is memcache still used ???
$CDRS->CacheDestinations();
Best regards and thanksDaniel Conte