[OpenSIPS-Users] Opensips Active Calls

Rodrigo Ferreira rodrigo.ferreira at vipway.net.br
Fri Mar 16 15:24:16 CET 2012

I didnt see the previous email from Bogdan, sorry about that.

And you are right, I’ll not be lazy and put some effort to make a call viewer using the dlg_list, I have a prototype here, it works 90% of the time, I will try to make some changes to the dialogs right.

But thanks for the info Vlad, you helped me a lot.
=)