[OpenSIPS-Users] steps to setup loadbalancer

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Thu Mar 15 10:47:18 CET 2012

Hello Prasad,

On how to setup opensips as LB, see the tutorial :
http://www.opensips.org/Resources/DocsTutLoadbalancing

Also, in 1.8.0, you can use the script generator in order to get an
opensips script for LB . Just run "make menuconfig" from sources and
choose  "Generate OpenSIPS Script" -> "Load-Balancer Script"

You can use the same tool to configure, compile and install opensips as
application (and then, to generate the script)

In a similar way, with the same tool, you can configure opensips as
proxy also - see the "Residential Script" part.