[OpenSIPS-Users] log_next_state_dlg bogus events

Jan D. j-doedel at zonnet.nl
Wed Mar 14 14:24:38 CET 2012

Bogdan,

Thanks for the quick reply. I understand my programming at least is OK. The
critical log entries are just inconvenient when reading the log files.
Returning a 501 works for x-lite, it then comes back with a Cancel. If not
returning a 501 strange things happen (INVITE to failover etc).

I only see the problem only with x-lite clients. Do you know that sending a
BYE before a Cancel is 'wrong'? If so I can open a bug report with X-lite.

Gr.

Jan