[OpenSIPS-Users] Impossible to make a call

azza miled azza.miled at gmail.com
Tue Mar 13 17:14:10 CET 2012

Hi!
I installed Opensips_vm_1.7 on vmware workstation and two sip phone on my
physical machine. I am using the original opensips.cfg, I just added the
two users on the domain test.com. Sip phones are enreigtered but when I try
to make a call, I can't even press the green button that we use for
dialing. In the x lite phone I get this error message"call failed: invalid
destination" and in the  3 CX phone "not implemented".
I'm just starting with opensips so, Can any one help, please??