[OpenSIPS-Users] Dialog distribution

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Fri Mar 9 18:12:42 CET 2012

Hello Mariana,

Currently there is no way you can share the dialog state between 2
running instances of opensips. Probably this will be available in the
next versions (1.9 maybe ?).

But my question is how comes you have such a scenario that requests of
the same dialog end up on different servers ?? may you such consider
fixing that part.