[OpenSIPS-Users] Failover Solution in OpenSIPS

pavel@eremina.net eremina.net at gmail.com
Tue Mar 6 03:38:42 CET 2012

I do it with  do_routing, like this:

route {
#do lookup with method filtering
...some default config

if (do_routing())  { route(1); } else { sl_send_reply("404","No route"); exit; }
#when routing via usrloc,...

failure_route {
... some default config
#at the end of block
if (t_check_status("(50.)|(40.)|(6..)") {
 if (!use_next_gw()) {
    exit;
 } else { route(1); }

}
}

is this solution has some bad code(logicaly)?