[OpenSIPS-Users] Make menuconfig

Vlad Paiu vladpaiu at opensips.org
Fri Mar 2 22:21:27 CET 2012

Hello Joe,

When you run make menuconfig, the Makefile tries to compile the
menuconfig/configure app, responsible for the curses interface.
Do you receive any errors while running 'make menuconfig' ?

Please make sure you have the curses dev library installed on your
system, tipically libncurses5-dev. Without this, the curses interface
will not compile, and thus you will not have the menuconfig/configure
binary.
Also, for generating config files, you will need to install m4.

Regards,

Vlad Paiu
OpenSIPS Developer
http://www.opensips-solutions.com

Pe 3/2/2012 10:47 PM, Joe Moffatt a scris: