[OpenSIPS-Users] Manage keep-alives

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Thu Mar 1 19:10:56 CET 2012

Hi Jorge,

If these keep-alives are SIP requests, you need to answer, otherwise the
sender will do retransmission :)

So, in the beginning of the script, you can do:
     if (is_method("OPTIONS") && uri==myself && $rU==NULL) {
send_reply("200","ok");exit;}

That means -> if you get an OPTIONS with the IP of your server in RURI
and without username part -> it is a ping