[OpenSIPS-Users] Terminate dialog on bye without auth digest

hart323 free.aaa at gmail.com
Tue Jun 26 11:15:35 CEST 2012

Hello Vlad,

Challenge UA2 on opensips?

In my scenario SIP-proxy do all authentication. Opensips does not have any
credentials stored.
I tried to use proxy_challenge() on opensips to challenge BYE request from
UA2 with no auth header, but when reply from UA2 with auth header comes to
SIP-proxy it reply with 407 Proxy authenticate stale=true reply, so the
result is the same = opensips close dialog and session on UA1 hangs.

I think opensips should close dialog after timeout (ie one endpoint hangs)
or when OK reply confirmed the BYE request.