[OpenSIPS-Users] DR Groups Username and Domain Wildcard Matching

Jamuel Starkey jamuel at hcvoip.com
Fri Jun 22 10:10:41 CEST 2012

Hi,

I'm using OpenSIPS 1.7.2 with dr_routing.  Should I be able to set a dr_group username to match all with .* ?  Matching does not appear to work when username is set to .*

When trying that I get:

ERROR:drouting:get_group_id: no group for user "4155551212"@"4.3.2.1" even though my dr_groups table looks like this:

mysql> select * from dr_groups;
+----+----------+---------------+---------+-------------+
| id | username | domain        | groupid | description |
|  4 | .*       | 4.3.2.1       |       0 | Test Group  |

If I set the username back to 4155551212 then all is fine (username set to 4155551212).

Now if I set the wildcard for the domain to.* while hardcoding the username (4155551212) all is fine.

And just for the sake of clarity, setting username and domain both to .* the error mentioned above still occurs.

As a noob I'm guessing something this trivial is not a bug but my ignorance  but you never know ;)

Any wildcard matching advice would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,

JPS