[OpenSIPS-Users] Module db_oracle - db_use_table

Gerald Weber gerald.weber at besharp.at
Thu Jun 21 13:48:23 CEST 2012

Hi,

thanks for your answer,
i did a git clone from your repository as well as applying the 3 patches to your git clone and the original svn.
The db_use_table problem is gone, but now opensips starts crashing after startup:

The last line in syslog before the crash:

Jun 21 13:38:30 freeswitch /usr/local/opensips_test/sbin/opensips[22296]: INFO:db_oracle:db_oracle_new_connection: server version is Oracle Database 11g Enterprise Edition Release 11.2.0.3.0 - 64bit Production#012With the Partitioning, OLAP, Data Mining and Real Application Testing options
Jun 21 13:40:12 freeswitch opensips: INFO:core:daemonize: pre-daemon process exiting with -1

I did a gdb ./opensips ... bt full...etc with this output:

http://pastebin.com/kZspqVDq

Any ideas ?

Thx
gerald