[OpenSIPS-Users] Topology hiding one side

hart323 free.aaa at gmail.com
Sun Jun 17 15:03:15 CEST 2012

Hello all!

I wonder can I make Opensips to hide one side (public) from the inside
(private) at the same time I want inside servers to have information about
UAs on the public? Some sort of topology hiding on one side.

UACs(public) <-> (public)Opensips(private) <-> SIPproxy(Registrar,pstn
gw,...)

1) SIPproxy must see end UACs CONTACT field
2) Opensips must hide all the private staff (RECORD-ROUTES, VIA,... ), so
that UACs see like if they talk only to Opensips.

As far as I could understand Dialog topology_hiding() and B2BUA module, I
can't make that scenario with those commands? I need to manually "fix"
headers with private info?

Any thoughts?
Thanks!