[OpenSIPS-Users] Permissions module calling route reload

刘子尘 zichenzidane at gmail.com
Wed Jun 13 05:36:38 CEST 2012

Hello

My opensips version is 1.4.5.

I use the permissions module to control the call permission,and use the
allow_routing() functions in the opensips.cfg.I use the default permissions
file(permissions.allow and permissions.deny).But when I add a new rule into
the files,I must restart the opensips server and the it can works.I want
add a new MI function in order to reload the rules in the permissions files
to the memory realtime.But it doesn't work.Maybe because opensips server
has multi-processes,the MI function may reload the rules to only one
process's memory and not the all processes.Then I read the source code and
find that it has 2 memory_malloc function:pkg_malloc and shm_malloc,and the
allow_routing() functions use the first one.So I modify it to the
shm_malloc and I think it maybe insert the rules to the all processes's
memory,but it fails ,too.Can somebody give me some suggestions how to
reload the rules in the permissions file to the momory and doesn't need to
restart the opensips server?
The attachment is the source code files that I has modifyed.

Thanks