[OpenSIPS-Users] Maximum TPS for OpenSips LB

Ali Pey alipey at gmail.com
Tue Jun 12 19:44:15 CEST 2012

Would he not be able to look at the dialogs with the profile name of
lbXnnnnn where nnnnn is the resource name in the load_balancer table?

Something like this should do the trick:  (Note: 'channel' is the lb
resource name, replace 'channel' with your resource name)

opensipsctl fifo profile_list_dlgs lbXchannel

Regards,
Ali Pey