[OpenSIPS-Users] RTP Proxy Between Public and Private IPs

Arjun Shankar K S arjun_ks at kalycito.com
Fri Jun 1 15:07:43 CEST 2012

Hi Andrew,

Thanks you very much for your Reply.

Yes, I have indeed tried the patch from the link but I was not able to connect calls with my wifi connections. I was also getting the following error, when I used the patch,

# INFO:handle_command: lookup request failed: session 1617348899, tags 896913887;1/766887591;1 not found
# ERROR:nathelper:force_rtp_proxy_body: incorrect port 0 in reply from rtp proxy

Does this error mean that thr rtp proxy is unable to communicate back to the openSIP Server? Is the issue resolvable?

Thanks,
Arjun