[OpenSIPS-Users] how to store a : in db_text value

Jeff Pyle jpyle at fidelityvoice.com
Sat Jul 7 00:20:25 CEST 2012

Hello,

I am attempting to use db_text as a backend for uac_registrant.  I need to
store a complete SIP URI, such as sip:hostname.net.  How can I store the :
value?  I've tried escaping it with \:, but it doesn't seem to work, and in
looking at dbt_file.c it doesn't seem set up to handle it anyway.

  DBG:db_text:dbt_load_file: error at row=1 col=10 c=u

I'm on an embedded platform, so a real database isn't an option.  In fact
the only reason I'm looking at any database at all is because its seems the
CSV modparam option for uac_registrant is gone in 1.8.

- Jeff