[OpenSIPS-Users] No audio on some routers with PAP2T

Dovid Bender os-list at dovid.net
Mon Jan 30 15:08:38 CET 2012

Shnuer,

The issue is that when the packet comes from behind the Baudtech Asterisk
see's an external IP and there for thinks there is no NAT and is looking for
the RTP on the ports stated. When you send from the Linksys it see's a local
IP and knows there is NAT. Do you have nat=yes in sip.conf in both the
general section and for the IP of OpenSIpS?

Rergards,

dOvid