[OpenSIPS-Users] Max Forward Header Function

Vlad Paiu vladpaiu at opensips.org
Wed Jan 25 15:16:32 CET 2012

Hi,

The '!' symbol has the same meaning as in any other programming
language, to negate the return code of the function.

So if you look at the return code of the mf_process_maxfwd_header at
[1], you will see it returns a positive return code when the processing
of the Max-Forward header succeeds, and a negative return code if the
Max-Forward value is 0 or if there was another failure.

[1] http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/1.7.x/maxfwd.html#id249099

Regards,

Vlad Paiu
OpenSIPS Developer