[OpenSIPS-Users] B2B with multiple IPs

Ryan Bullock rrb3942 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 19 19:40:20 CET 2012

We use an opensips B2BUA for topology hiding facing our carriers, and
have a proxy that sits behind it and does our call routing/hunting
through it. Some of our carriers require that we send from a different
source IP to separate certain traffic.

My thought is to have the B2BUA listen on two IPs and then have the
proxy send to which ever IP we want to be seen facing the carrier.

My question is, if I have IP1 and IP2 on the B2B and I send a call to
IP2, will the B2B use IP2 for the outgoing leg as well? I want to
avoid have a scenario where I send a call to IP2 and it sources the
out going leg from IP1, and vice-versa. Will this work or should I be
trying to use force_send_socket() on the B2B? Are there any gotchas I
should be looking out for?

Thanks.

Regards,

Ryan