[OpenSIPS-Users] conditional call forwarding and mediaproxy

Saúl Ibarra Corretgé saul at ag-projects.com
Thu Jan 19 23:39:08 CET 2012

Hi,

On Jan 19, 2012, at 9:03 PM, dragos at sctp.ro wrote:

> Hi
>
> I am trying to do conditional call-forwarding with opensips and I am using
> mediaproxy as RTP relay. All good until it comes to media.
> When callee(after call forwarding) sends early media it suddenly silences
> ringback tone at caller side. I believe something wrong happens with
> media-proxy when opensips receives '183 Session Progress' with SDP. It
> looks like mediaproxy cannot connect the RTP streams 'callee->opensips'
> with 'opensips->caller'. I cannot hear anything after "200 OK" as well.

Are you calling use_media_proxy also for the replies?

> I am using "use_media_proxy()" only once in the SIP dialog, if I use this
> function twice it just concatenates IPs and ports in SDP's "c=" and "m="
> lines ( even if I call end_media_proxy() before using use_media_proxy()
> the second time it does the same). This is obviously wrong.

Yes, you must not call use_media_proxy twice for the same request.

Have you tried using engage_media_proxy? It's easier to use and together with the dialog module it will take care of the NAT for both requests and replies automagically.

Saúl Ibarra Corretgé
AG Projects