[OpenSIPS-Users] Identify CDR accounting on dialog-timeout

Razvan Crainea razvancrainea at opensips.org
Wed Jan 18 16:04:40 CET 2012

Hi, Jayesh!

First of all, there are not so many changes between the 1.7.1 and trunk
for the accounting module. Only this new parameter was added as far as I
know, and it should be pretty stable. If you do want to use the module
from trunk, you can simply copy it in your OpenSIPS 1.7.1 folder, and
apply the patch I've attached in order to compile properly.

If you are using the automatic CDR accounting, then the scenario you
described above can not be implemented. The accounting backend is only
set at the initial invite.

Ra(zvan Crainea
OpenSIPS Developer