[OpenSIPS-Users] global constants in cfg

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Tue Jan 17 19:44:07 CET 2012

Hi Matt,

There is no built-in support for defines as we consider that does not
bring any benefits (aside more work) versus using the M4 processor.

Actually in couple of days we will release an opensips deployment tool
(configuration, compiling, installing, generating cfg files) based on
scenario files and M4 tools.

On 01/17/2012 06:13 PM, Matt Hamilton wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Is it possible to define constants and use them throughout the
> opensips.cfg file?
>
> I'm familiar with m4 - seems to be a good solution if there is no
> built-in way...
>
> Thanks,
> Matt

OpenSIPS solutions and "know-how"