[OpenSIPS-Users] Which way now?

Laszlo laszlo at voipfreak.net
Fri Jan 13 22:33:53 CET 2012

U 2012/01/11 21:51:05.620052 xx.xx.xx.23:5060 -> dd.dd.dd.250:5060
INVITE sip:100012121112222 at xx.xx.xx.23:5060 SIP/2.0.
Record-Route: <sip:xx.xx.xx.23;lr;did=208.986e5031>.
Via: SIP/2.0/UDP xx.xx.xx.23;branch=z9hG4bK5d6.445830c1.0.
Via: SIP/2.0/UDP  12.34.56.78:5060.
From: <sip:12125551212 at 12.34.56.78>;tag=F08DF710-E74.
To: <sip:100012121112222 at xx.xx.xx.23>.

maybe the cisco expects the $rd to be dd.dd.dd.250.

"Beginning with Cisco IOS Software Release 12.4(9)T, administrators can
validate hostnames of incoming initial INVITE messages. When the gateway
processes an initial INVITE, a determination is made whether or not the
host portion is in IPv4 format or a domain name.
If the host portion is an IP address, its IP address is compared with the
interfaces on the gateway. If a match is found, the INVITE is processed as
normal. If there is not a match, the gateway sends a 400 Bad Request –
`Invalid IP Address' message. "

-Laszlo