[OpenSIPS-Users] B2BUA on OpenWRT router

Ovidiu Sas osas at voipembedded.com
Wed Jan 11 20:30:20 CET 2012

Hello Andrew,

You don't need the b2b modules to achieve what are you looking for.
Actually, if you really want to use the b2b module, you will need to
run a separate instance of opensips to deal with rtp and control the
SDP.

Anyway, one option for you would be to setup opensips on your internal
LAN and enable port forwarding on your router.  The config will be a
little more complex, but you don't need to setup opensips on openwrt.
Another option (for installing opensips on the router) would be to get
the latest opensips from the optware feeds (you will need to check for
the right feed for your particular router).  More info here:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Optware
http://www.nslu2-linux.org/

Regards,
Ovidiu Sas