[OpenSIPS-Users] reason headers

Saúl Ibarra Corretgé saul at ag-projects.com
Tue Jan 10 12:20:16 CET 2012

On Jan 10, 2012, at 10:52 AM, Jan D. wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Thanks for the quick response. I will test vrom trunk later and will let you
> know if its fixed.
>
> For now, we run a production server under 1.7.1 and have problems at this
> moment.
>
> So I have still the question, can I get rid of the Reason header or change
> the text (add quotations?).

Latest trunk does have quotations, so if you can you should use that. I f you want to get rid of it I'm afraid you'll need to manually edit the code.

Now, I do think that having a way to toggle adding the Reason header to CANCEL requests could be useful... perhaps a tm modparam would make sense.

Saúl Ibarra Corretgé
AG Projects