[OpenSIPS-Users] public ip issue with sip provider

Matt Hamilton mistral9999 at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 7 15:55:53 CET 2012

Thanks Sammy. Multiple rtpproxies seems like a good solution. I will also look into binding the nics on the opensips server for more bandwidth.

I thought the design I described below is common. Is it really unnecessary to make all those servers public? I'm sure they will give me an 8 or 16 IP block if I insist/ask for it.

Regards,
Matt