[OpenSIPS-Users] reason headers

Jan D. j-doedel at zonnet.nl
Sat Jan 7 11:55:08 CET 2012

Hi Saúl / Vlad,

I think your totaly right. I had a look at all Cancels in my sip traces and
even Cancels coming in without a Reason header are coming out with a Reason
header.

So my question should be:
- can I disable the output of Reason headers /
- a feature request for disableling the output of Reason headers in a Cancel
request.

I also tried to put the remove_hf in a local route, but the local_route did
not give any output with debug 3:

local_route
{
        xlog("L_INFO", "********** ROUTE local_route ********** $rm $si\n");
        append_hf("P-hint: Local_Route\r\n");

        if(is_present_hf("Reason"))
        {
                xlog("L_INFO", " INFO : ***BEFORE*** delete Reason
header\n");
                remove_hf("Reason");
                xlog("L_INFO", " INFO : ***AFTER*** delete Reason
header\n");
        }
}

So summing up to be clear (I hope):

Our Cisco (S7 - ) sents a Cancel request to opensips:
    Session Initiation Protocol
    Request-Line: CANCEL sip:31201234567 at sip.client.nl:5060 SIP/2.0
    Message Header