[OpenSIPS-Users] sipp opensips ACK issue

Tarik Tankovic ttankovic at gmail.com
Thu Jan 5 20:16:41 CET 2012

Hi,

I have a problem concerning OPENSIPS and SIPP integration. I am using
more or less default OPENSIPS script (opensips.cfg) and two instances
of SIPP (the first one is behaving like UAC and the second is behaving
like UAS) which are slightly modified so that they use Route header
field in 200 OK responses and in ACK and BYE messages.

Never the less I haven't achieved that ACK and BYE messages arrive at
UAS. They are stopped at OPENSIPS or OPENSIPS is not forwarding them
(I can see that in wireshark). INVITE messages go through without a
problem, but not the ACK and BYE.

Please, somebody help me!

Greetings,

Tarik

P.s.: a few configuration files are attached