[OpenSIPS-Users] CallControl and Mediaproxy

Adrian Georgescu ag at ag-projects.com
Thu Feb 23 12:40:52 CET 2012

Call control depends on the internal working of the dialog module in OpenSIPS and MediaProxy. Trying to use the software with other software may work simply because of luck to a point. Is not something you should rely upon not should you ask support for on this mailing list when it does not work anymore.

Adrian