[OpenSIPS-Users] Kamailio 3.1 + CDRTool + CallControl

Willian Mazzardo - SYSSVOIP willian at syssvoip.com.br
Mon Dec 17 20:49:00 CET 2012

OK ... I have made some tests and now I`m able to use Dialplan module on
Opensips-cp ... and are working good.

Now i`m trying make work CDRTool on this scenario ... but no luck ...
cdrtool daemon is running, freeradius too ... but no data on radacct201212
table on radius database.

How can I debug cdrtool to see what is going on?

Thanks

Willian Mazzardo
Depto TI - SYSSVOIP
www.syssvoip.com.br