[OpenSIPS-Users] Routing calls to SIP Provider

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Thu Dec 13 16:35:35 CET 2012

Hi Gill,

For building the Username in RURI (username*dialed) you need to do
scripting (based on who's calling and where). Now, to decide where to
sent the call, you can use dispatcher (which changes only the domain
part of the RURI, so it will not mess up the username you set).

Regarding the accounting, OpenSIPS just generated CDRs (see the acc
module), it does not do billing.