[OpenSIPS-Users] having problems installing opensips-cp opensips.acc doesn't exist

Paul Snom paulsnom at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 8 20:59:21 CET 2012

thanks for the input, I will try to create this table manually,  but at what point/step is this table created?  thanksP
 Date: Sat, 8 Dec 2012 19:26:36 +0000
From: mimicafe at gmail.com
To: users at lists.opensips.org
Subject: Re: [OpenSIPS-Users] having problems installing opensips-cp opensips.acc doesn't exist

    Hi,

        it says table acc does not exist (this is probably true). If you
        have followed all the steps correctly, then you shouldn't have
        this issue. Perhaps,  you should go on and create the acc table
        and then load the SQL again.

        Mimi