[OpenSIPS-Users] SIP ALG Detector

Saúl Ibarra Corretgé saul at ag-projects.com
Fri Aug 31 16:43:04 CEST 2012

Hi,

On Aug 28, 2012, at 4:02 PM, Brett Hunter wrote:

> This tool could be a necessary part of my everyday job, if I could get it to work! Can anyone provide assistance with using this tool? I continue to receive the following for the client:
> <image001.png>
>
> And I continually receive the following for the server:
> <image002.png>
>
> I do not know a lot about Ruby, but this appears to be failing either because I do not have all the Ruby components or do not have Ruby installed correctly. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

AFAIK that tool was developed for a Unix environment so it's very unlikely that it runs on Windows without issues. Moreover, if you look at the error on the server component you'll see that the fork() syscall is apparently not implemented for (at least) that version of Windows.

Saúl Ibarra Corretgé
AG Projects