[OpenSIPS-Users] A Dynamic List of Gateways

Shaahin Madani shaahin.madani at gmail.com
Fri Aug 31 04:55:08 CEST 2012

Greetings,

Thanks for the helpful replies. Presently, the list of gateways cannot be
retrieved using a direct query on the external database, and hence I need
the Perl script to act as the middle-ware too. Some changes in the external
database may fix this, and then I would be able to use the avops module as
Ali suggested, but I need to first thoroughly study all the consequences ...

Regarding the bottleneck issue, I don't see any way that I can avoid the
queries (or Perl). In case it turns out to be a real bottleneck, then is
there any way to go around it, or will I actually be hitting an OpenSIPS
limitation?

Cheers,
Shaahin

P.S. [to Ali and Rudy]: It's "Shaahin", not "Shaheen" :-)