[OpenSIPS-Users] A Dynamic List of Gateways

Brett Nemeroff brett at nemeroff.com
Thu Aug 30 17:58:08 CEST 2012

If you can sum up the logic in an SQL query I'd recommend doing that. If
you can cache the results in memcache, even better. Just keep in mind that
any complicated logic can serve as a significant bottleneck. Depending on
your traffic load, that may or may not be an issue.

I know there are a few recommendations for the perl module here, but I'm
not sure of the status of the module and if it's actively maintained. I'd
love to hear from others about their own experiences using it. I haven't
used it myself in maybe 6 years or so.
-Brett