[OpenSIPS-Users] Parallel forking and per branch manipulation

Jayesh Nambiar jayesh.voip at gmail.com
Thu Aug 30 17:11:30 CEST 2012

Hi All,
I have a scenario to do parellel forking between the user found in location
and towards a PSTN gateway. The requirement here is, I have unique
manipulations to be done before routing the call which I believe can be
done using branch routes, but I'm just wondering how.
For eg: The branch that goes to the user found from location should have no
FROM Header manipulation and the branch that goes out to PSTN gateway needs
a uac_replace_from("sip:123456789 at 1.2.3.4"), and
insert_hf("P-Asserted_Identity: sip:123456789 at 1.2.3.4\r\n") before calling
t_relay(). There are many other manipulations like this.
How do I take the script logic to individual branch routes before calling
t_relay, because whats happening with me is once the location is looked up,
I go ahead for manipulations that is supposed to be done for the gateway
branch, but it gets applicable for the branch that goes out to the user as
well !!

Probably I am missing something on my understanding on how to call
branch_routes while doing parallel forking.

Thanks for any help.

--- Jayesh