[OpenSIPS-Users] Max Concurrent Calls with drouting and dialog modules

Ali Pey alipey at gmail.com
Wed Aug 29 17:53:34 CEST 2012

Hi All,

I would like to limit number of concurrent calls to a gateway in
dr_gateways table (drouting module).

I have looked at the tutorial on the opensips webiste (
http://www.opensips.org/Resources/DocsTutConcurrentCalls) and this is not
the same.

I do create a dialog and then I do do_routing(). At this point I don't know:

1- What parameters to pass to set_dlg_profile() to increase the number of
calls for whatever particular gateway do_routing happened to select?

2- How to use get_profile_size() to see if the gateway has reached it's
maximum number of channels?

3- Where would be the best place to record and read the max number of
channels available for each gateway? some place that I wouldn't need to do
a db quey but I would be able to make changes while opensips is running
similar to the drouting module parameters itself.

Any help/suggestion would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Ali Pey