[OpenSIPS-Users] OpenSIPS sending 200 OK with SDP

Ali Pey alipey at gmail.com
Tue Aug 28 15:43:31 CEST 2012

Hi Andreas,

I don't see why you can't do this. In your routing script you can look for
the update message (there should be something about this update message
that you can detect it), make changes as required and generate a response
to any destination you want. This is what the routing script (opensips.cfg)
is for.

Regards,
Ali Pey